Roseville has one full time position (1.0 FTE) and 1 part time position (.5) for the 2020-2021 school year. The position covers multiple sites.
The LSN provides health services for physical, mental, emotional and social health and support of all students. LSN supervises the Health Assistant in the Roseville public schools and provides support in private schools that have contracted with Roseville. Duties include health assessments and screening, special education (pre-referral, evaluations, IEP, Third Party billing), writing and implementing Individual Health Plan’s and Emergency Care Plan’s.
Bachelor's degree in Nursing
Licensed as a Professional Registered Nurse by the Minnesota Board of Nursing
Certified as a Public Health Nurse by the Minnesota Board of Nursing (this can be obtained during the 1st 12 months)
Licensed as a Public School Nurse by the Minnesota Department of Education (this can be obtained during the 1st 12 months )
Ability to prioritize, and react appropriately
Good oral and written communication skills
To apply for the LSN position, go to the Roseville Area School website, isd623.org>Jobs>Student Services, or directly to https://www.applitrack.com/isd623/onlineapp/.
Jennifer Drummond, Assistant Director of Student Services
Office: 651-635-1636 , F: 651-628-6441
Promote a healthy and safe environment for students and staff through prevention, early intervention, and collaboration with school and community resources; Provide direct health care to students and staff; Coordinate and provide health screenings and referrals for health conditions; Serve as a leader for health policies and programs and as a liaison between school personnel, family, community and health care providers; Work with the school teams to accommodate the health needs of students on 504 plans and IEPs and complete related paperwork efficiently.
Bachelors Degree in Nursing required
Registered as a Registered Nurse under the Board of Nursing required
Valid Minnesota Teaching License as a School Nurse preferred
Previous experience in a school setting preferred
Apply online @ www.jordan.k12.mn.us
Osseo Area Schools has a full time opening for an LSN with our early childhood special education program. This program serves 500-600 children annually through our birth to three- year-old, pre-kindergarten, community and on-site special education programs.
- Participates on Special Education Evaluation Teams and provides health assessment and recommendation of nursing service needs for students being evaluated for special education services.
- Completes medical and emergency health plans for students attending our Willow Lane and Arbor View locations
- Supervises the LPN’s at both sites.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Licensed as a Professional Registered Nurse by the Minnesota Board of Nursing
- Certified as a Public Health Nurse (PHN) by the Minnesota Board of Nursing (this can be obtained during the 1st 12 months)
- Licensed as a Public-School Nurse (LSN) by the Minnesota Department of Education (this can be obtained during the 1st 12 months)
- Knowledge of early childhood growth and development
- Experience working with children and families
- Experience working in special education, or nursing field serving people with disabilities
For more information and to apply, visit: https://www.applitrack.com/osseo/onlineapp/jobpostings/view.asp?category=Student+Support+
Melissa Sennes, BSN, PHN Licensed School Nurse Health Services Coordinator
Office Phone 763-391-7126