Athlos Leadership Academy is a Pre-Kindergarten through Eighth grade nationally recognized public charter school located in Brooklyn Park, MN. We are currently interviewing for the following school position for the upcoming 2015 – 2016 school year. Please visit our website at http://www.athlosbrooklynpark.org/ for more information.
1. Provide planning, intervention, evaluation and reassessment for students with chronic health conditions and/or disabilities in the special or general education setting. This includes student and parent interviews, conferences, referral and follow-up, health teaching and counseling concerning development and health issues related to successful student learning.
2. Provide direct professional nursing services such as first aid, illness and emergency care, medication administration, etc., and mandated reporter responsibilities.
3. Participate in maintaining accurate medical records to assure compliance with state mandates including immunizations, physical examinations and medical conditions using school technology.
4. Perform mandated screening procedures for hearing and vision.
5. Follow state and county guidelines for reporting contagious conditions and informing families and staff.
6. Maintenance of school health records and student health and immunization records.
7. Perform other duties of a similar nature or level.
Must have a valid Minnesota school nurse license or equivalent license.
Past school setting experience preferred, but not required.
You may mail or fax them if you prefer to:
Athlos Leadership Academy, Attention: Staci Eddy
10100 Noble Parkway North
Brooklyn Park, MN 55443
Minneapolis Public Schools is accepting candidate pool school nurse applications for positions that will become available for the 2015-16 school year.
Jackson Middle School
LSN or eligible to obtain
Able to asses and write Special Education Health Evaluations
Cynthia Hiltz, Health Service Coordinator
The Wayzata High School Health Office serves 3,300 students and is staffed by a full-time Health Para and is a shared position for full-time LSN coverage.
Wayzata Public Schools is currently seeking a Licensed School Nurse to provide health services to all students with or without disabilities in the public school setting. Includes supervision of health paraprofessionals, development of individual health plans, managing student health information and strong communication and collaborative skills. Experience working with children preferred.
Please apply online: http://www.applitrack.com/wayzata/onlineapp/default.aspx?all=1
Position will remain open until filled. First round of interviews is scheduled June 16, 2015.
Health Service Providers/School Nurse
LSN is responsible for coordinating health care for individual students and thepopulation of students including training, delegation, monitoring, and supervision of health care delivered by Health Services Associates, Licensed Practical Nurses, Registered Nurses and/or other school staff. Member of the Special Education team providing nursing assessments and educational support services to special needs students. Provide consultation and assistance to school staff members regarding health education. Participate in Third Party Billing Reimbursement program.
Required Licensure: Current MN Teaching License: Licensed School Nurse
Required Experience: Experience working in public schools with special education and medically fragile students preferred. Experience working as a team member to develop individual health plans for students. Background in communicating with parents and staff regarding health issues
Apply online: http://www.bloomington.k12.mn.us/staff/job-opportunities
Eileen Kern, District Health Service Supervisor 952-681-6518
Mrs. Nancy Dana, Executive Director St. Paul City School 643 Virginia Street, St. Paul MN 55103
1. Please seek more information about our learning community before taking the time to submit an application: http://www.hiawathaacademies.org
2. Qualified, passionate applicants should visit our Careers tab and click “Apply Now,” and submit our online application
1. Support and promote a safe and healthy school environment.
2. Assess, educate, refer and provide medical care.
3. Maintain positive collaborative relationships in the school community.
4. Develop and monitor IHPs (Individualized Health Plans) and participate in IEPs (Individualized Education Plans) as appropriate.
5. Provide training for para supported student specific activities of daily living as needed.
6. Complete Third Party Reimbursement supervision and billing as required.
7. Complete daily record keeping and medication administration via electronic health record.
Apply online: : http://www.district196.org/District/Employment/index.cfm
Deadline: August 5, 2015
MVNA has an immediate opening for a part-time Licensed School Nurse Consultant (LSN), working flexible week-day hours with K-12 public charter and alternative schools in Minneapolis, St. Paul and surrounding suburbs. This position offers you the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students and staff. As a consultant, you will educate and guide schools towards having a compliant and positive school health program. Hours are not guaranteed but we expect staff to be available up to 19 hours per week during the school year.
Lead School Nurses/Coordinators who are SNOM members are invited to post current LSN position openings on this webpage at No Charge. Non SNOM members wishing to post LSN positions may do so for a charge of $100 per job position. Job postings must be in a Word format and e-mailed to the web editor (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Wednesday to be posted on the Webpage by Sunday. Listings will remain on the website for 30 days only.